28-29 July – lighting workshops, 6 places left
Models: Savra, Revena
Locations: Palace in Gorzanow, forest in Kamionki
– This event is for beginner photographers and those wishing to shoot with multiple off camera flash
– It’s a group shoot/lighting workshops for max 6 photographers
– There will be 2 models – Savra and Revena
– This is a 2 days event (5 hours of shooting per day)
– Lighting and tuition is provided by Mark Ratcliffe from Photo Shoot Walks. Check out his website – http://bit.ly/Photoshoot_Poland
– Mark will take you from the basics of camera settings with off camera flash right thro to you fully understanding multiple lighting scenario setups and using these techniques in your business or personal photography shoots post-event to produce your own individual and stunning images
– Mark will be available after the shoots in the evening for group discussion to run thro any questions from the days shoot and discuss lighting setups etc for the next day
– We will be photographing with a range of PixaPro battery powered lights
– All you need to pack is your camera and a selection of lens for the shoot
– Price is£469 per photographer and it includes transport to locations from the airport and back, food, accomodation on Saturday night, model rates, birds hire, location hire, smoke bombs, designer headpieces and outfits, photography and lighting tuition, use of the lighting provided by Mark… so basically everything except plane tickets that you have to buy yourself.
– If you would like to spend more days in Wroclaw I’ll be happy to help you find a good hotel and recommend a few places to visit, but I won’t be able to help you personally as I’ll be very busy preparing for the shoot. You will have to pay for the transport, food and accomodation yourself as I only provide it from 12pm on Saturday till 6-7pm on Sunday.
-If you would like to book a slot I’ll need a £269 deposit. Deposit is not refundable if you cancel, sorry. The remaining £200 has to be paid by 21st July.
-Accomodation in Kamionki on Saturday night – private villa with 3 bedrooms (2 beds, 2beds, 1bed) and 1 bed in a hall, so please be prepared to share a room, thanks There are 2 bathrooms, kitchen and beautiful garden. The location where we will shoot on Sunday is just behind the fence.
Here is the time schedule:
Saturday 28th July:
11:45 We meet at the airport in Wroclaw. There will be 2 cars and we are driving straight to the first location in Gorzanow
14:00 – 14:30 Pre shoot talk by Mark, introduction to lighting
14:30 – 19:30 Shoot in the palace in Gorzanow with tuition provided by Mark
20:30 Traditional polish dinner in Kamionki where we will stay overnight
21:00 Post shoot evening talk down and run thro of images and general discussion
Sunday 29th July:
9:00 – 14:00 shoot with birds of prey in a beautiful forest in Kamionki with tuition provided by Mark
14:00 – 15:00 lunch
15:00 – 16:00 post shoot talk with Mark
16:00 we travel back to Wroclaw. We will be at the airport around 17:30. If someone is staying in Wroclaw I can give you a lift to the city center (15-20 minutes from the airport)
BONUS OPTION 1 – if you would like to fly to Wroclaw earlier I and Mark will be happy to offer you 1 to 1 tuition somewhere in the city center or in one of the beautiful parks in Wroclaw on Friday 27th. Price is £100 for 2 hours.
BONUS OPTION 2 – if you would like to stay longer in Wroclaw we can offer you one more shoot on Monday 30th July. It’ll be a 4 hour group shoot in Pisarzowice – old abandoned church around an hour drive from Wroclaw. It’s £130 per photographer and the price includes transport from Wroclaw (I’ll need all of you to gather in one place somewhere in the city center) to Pisarzowice and back, model rates (again just me – Savra) and tuition by Mark. We need at least 2 photographers to go ahead with this shoot.
We will meet at the airport in Wrocław, Poland on Saturday 28th July at 11:45am.
Of course you can fly to Poland earlier, but we will meet at the airport on 11:45am anyway. Please don’t be late.
Do not buy the tickets immediately, please wait until we have at least 4 people confirmed.
Flight options to Poland (current prices will be updated in a moment):
From Stansted to Wrocław on Saturday 8:35 – 11.30 for £
From East Midlands to Wrocław on Saturday 06:40 – 09:45 for £
From Manchester to Wrocław on Friday 15:25 – 18:40 for £
From Edinburgh to Wrocław on Thursday 18:00 – 21:15 for £
From Glasgow to Wrocław on Friday 13:05 – 16:30 for £
From Leeds/Bradford to Wrocław on Thursday 17:00 – 20:15 for £
From Luton to Wrocław on Saturday 07:55- 11:00 for £
From Luton to Wrocław on Friday 07:55- 11:00 for £
From Doncaster/Sheffield to Wrocław on Friday 22:15- 01:15 for £
Flight options to UK:
From Wrocław to Stansted on Sunday 19:05 – 20:15 for £
From Wrocław to Stansted on Monday 07:00 – 08:10 for £
From Wrocław to East Midlands on Monday 10:35 – 11:55 for £
From Wrocław to Manchester on Monday 10:55 – 12:20 for £
From Wroclaw to Edinburgh on Tuesday 11:10 – 12:35 for £
From Wrocław to Glasgow on Monday 11:05 – 12:40 for £
From Wrocław to Leeds/Bradford on Sunday 20:40 – 21:55 for £
From Wrocław to Luton on Monday 06:10 – 07:25 for £
From Wrocław to Doncaster/Sheffield on Monday 20:20 – 21:30 for £
If you have any questions I’ll be happy to answer!